Saturday, November 17, 2007

this is me: favorite shoes

Here is my favorite shoes entry for this is me. I really like this one, it has a nice mix of old and new. I was inspired by this challenge where we were to frame our photo with embellishments. I didn't frame the entire photo, although I had enough stickers to do it, because I wanted to keep some of the love paper showing because I really love these shoes.


Supplies: Pattern paper, Doodlebug and KI Memories. Stickers, Making Memories, SEI and Doodlebug.

The November Shakerbox kit is now on sale. I haven't gotten my box yet but I am looking forward to working with these Paper Trunk papers.

The full kit can be seen here. And we are also featuring a coordinating digital kit which can be seen here.

2peas challenge: My scrapping plans for today are either starting my Christmas cards, which I have been putting off, or just more of working on my this is me journal.

8 comments:

  1. Love your lo Linda. I don't think you needed to frame the entire photo. I love it the way it is. Great colors.

    The November Shakerbox Kit looks awesome. I love those papers.

    Good luck starting your cards. This year just seems to be flying by and I'm not getting anything done. Hope you have a creative weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and super-cute layout! That is a wonderful idea...as much as I love my shoes, I should do one, too! TFS! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Love the embellishment frame. I will have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! I like the bright colors. :)

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've used the blossoms to frame the photo Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - and I love that you did a layout about such an everyday item :) Good luck with your cards! I made a (small) dent in mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! Of course I seem to love everything you do :) You are an awesome scrapper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin