Monday, November 19, 2007

this is me: in my bag

I really think I am in denial about Christmas coming. I know that it is a little more than a month away and I know that I have to get started on my Christmas cards and other projects. But I just can't bring myself to start them. I'm not sure why other than I am just not feeling the holiday spirit yet. I've even been shopping for new holiday papers to help get me in the mood but that hasn't worked either. Maybe I need to break out the Christmas music.

Here is another this is me layout for the what's in my bag entry. Nothing too exciting in there except maybe the temporary tatoos that my ds was asking for a couple weeks ago. And I forgot that I still had them in my bag so I told him that I didn't know what happened to them. So yay for me and him because I found them!

Supplies: Pattern paper, 3 Bugs in a Rug. Stamps, Inque Boutique. Sequins, Queen and Company. Stickers, American Crafts. Yellow Stickles, Ranger.

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout. The tattoos made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag layout! I really should do that but I'm afraid of what I'm going to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout! Get going on that shopping and crafting - you'll be thankful for it later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! I know how you feel about Christmas, DH & I are afraid to admit that it's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL about the temporary tattoos! :) Great LO. And, I understand what you mean about Christmas - I'm just not there yet either. Actually, I'm even in denial about Thanksgiving. Now that one I better deal with quick!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those layouts - I did a CJ called "What's in your purse?" and the completed CJ is so much fun to look through!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin