Friday, November 16, 2007

this is me: mixed tape and 5 quirks

Just when I think I am doing really well at getting caught up on my this is me challenges, I go and check the site and find out I am behind all over again. But I am okay with that, for now because I finally go the mixed tape entry done. It was so hard to narrow down my songs so I just went with my top songs from my iPod. And I can now say it is done.




Supplies: Pattern paper, not sure but I've had it for about 4 years or so. Stickers, Karen Foster. Stamp, Autumn Leaves and Stampin Up.

The music border is just the edge of the Stampin Up Musical Score background stamp. It is a little messy and uneven but I'm okay with that considering how long it took me to create this.



This one is for the 5 quirky, weird things about me. I got the blue and gold paper from an Eye Candy kit, as well as the pink and white paper. Stickers are American Crafts, Chatterbox and SEI. Simply done and I'm using up what I have which makes me happy.

I have more 3 more entries done that I will post later. And another 7 or 8 to catch up on...I'm hoping to do a couple more tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. I hear you on 'feeling behind' - isn't there always something to be working on???

    Hey, don't mention that you think it's crooked and messy - no one notices - don't bring attention to it!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love how you covered the mixed tape page in your handwritten journaling. :) WTG using up some of your stash! Always a good thing.

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been saving the "This is me" prompts - so it should make you feel better to hear that I haven't done a single one yet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a great job! No such thing as being behind. :) I love how the border turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the layouts and love the "mixed tape" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! Good on you for being so optimistic about the challenges too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin