Monday, November 26, 2007

this is me: pet peeves

We are back from our holiday trip. We had a wonderful time visiting family and friends but it is nice to be back in our own home. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday too!

And it is time for another this is me entry. This one is my pet peeves which involves driving and my frustrations with how other people drive. Good thing I was the passenger this weekend.



Supplies: Pattern paper, Doodlebug. Stickers, American Crafts (letters) and Eye Candy kits (bird theme).

3 comments:

  1. Good one! I can think of a lot of driving pet peeves. Interstate braking is definitely one of them. I'm on an interstate commuting every day and can not believe how stupidly some folks drive. But that's another story. tfs!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you hit almost all of my pet peeves :) And I want to know who taught people how to change lanes without a blinker GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    And why can't you use the merge lane properly and get up to the speed of the traffic!

    Sorry guess this is your blog :) Love the layout idea maybe I shoudl do one about my driving peeves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! And an awesome topic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin