Wednesday, November 28, 2007

this year's Christmas card

They are done and I am very happy with them. These came together quickly which is always a plus. I just need to stamp the insides and then they will really be done.

I did do one thing differently this year which was to change the pattern paper for the card front. Usually I just make them all the same and then put them together like an assembly line. Doing this actually helped me get them done since I had a hard time just getting in the mood to make them.

I love this stamp, it reminds me of a Charlie Brown Christmas...too cute. I used my mega scalloped circle and the jumbo circle punches which I have been using a lot lately. And then a drop of silver Stickles on the ornament to finish it off.

Then I need to make 15 cards with a snowman stamp for our friends that do not celebrate Christmas. They should go together quickly too especially since I am going to keep it simple. I'm hoping to get that done by Friday.




Supplies: Paper, Daisy D's. Stamp, A Muse Art Stamps. Punches, Marvy Uchida. Stickles, Ranger.

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! That stamp is adorable - very Charlie Brown Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is SO cute! Love your cards Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too pretty! I love the papers, and the stamp is too cute. Yes, I bet if you asked people - they would think of the Charlie Brown tree, too. All it needs is a little love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I also change the paper when I'm making lots of cards...otherwise I'd get bored very quickly :) your friends and family will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda I love it! So cute it is a Charlie Brown Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh - I want to get one of those scalloped circle punches too! Your cards look so effective Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your little stamp, linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin