Thursday, December 20, 2007

November kit projects: clipboard, journal and gift set

I was hoping not to be a bad blogger again but the holidays have gotten the better of me once again. I am happy to say that my shopping is done and now I have to start wrapping the gifts.

Here are a couple projects using the November Shakerbox kit featuring Paper Trunk papers.

I found this mini clipboard at AC Moore. It is so cute you can hang it on the wall using the nail hole in the back or use the peg and prop it up like a frame. I didn't adhere the photo, that way I can change it out later on.

Supplies: November Shakerbox kit. Sticker, Creative Imaginations.

This was a quick and easy notebook I picked up at Target.



Supplies: November Shakerbox kit

This is another variation of my teacher gift bag set. I made two of these for my ds's preschool teachers and filled them with some peppermint Hershey kisses...yum! I inked the edges of the scallopped circle with a pen. The sentiment on the card says Happy Holidays.



Supplies: November Shakerbox kit. Wooden bag, AC Moore. Stamp, Rubber Soul. Scallop punch, Marvy Uchida. Flowers, Prima. Rhinestone flowers.

9 comments:

  1. Fun projects! Looks like a great kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects:) It always feels so good to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I love trunk paper...you should submit for their DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful projects! Congrats on getting so much done at this busy time of year! :-) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool...I especially like the mini clipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything is so pretty. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love those little boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects!! That mini clipboard is so cute!!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin