Saturday, December 1, 2007

one more fall layout

I can't believe it is already December. Our tree is up and most of the decorations are out. I still need to pick up a few more things to finish up. Then I need to start my Christmas shopping.

Here is the last fall layout for my ds's book from this year...another scraplift of myself. I think I like this one the best probably because I used the printed cardstock on this one. I only bought one sheet of it last year and forgot I had it until I went through my stash so I'm glad I found it.



Supplies: Paper and letter stickers, KI Memories. Label sticker, Pebbles Inc. Leaves and flowers, Prima. Stamp, Autumn Leaves. Circle Punch, Marvy Uchida.

2peas challenge: I like going to cyber crops better than in person because I don't have to pack up my stuff and go somewhere. It is so hard for me to decide what to take that I end up taking too much and then I get nothing done. At least with a cyber crop I have a chance of getting something done.

5 comments:

  1. Great LO! I like that brown paper a lot! I also don't do well packing for crops...I always take too much of the wrong stuff and don't take things that I really do need! LOL!

    Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout love the brown with and 3 photos on a page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Linda - love the colours and the photos look very effective like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that layout!! Love the fall feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin