Thursday, December 13, 2007

paper mache monogram

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. I've been busy working on some Christmas presents. And I have been working on finishing my Christmas cards. Christmas is coming so fast this year and I feel like I am running out of time to get things done.

I made this letter for my sister. It is a family monogram and in the center of the flower I put her last name and the year she got married. The letter is about 12 inches tall.



Supplies: Paper Mache letter, JoAnns. Pattern paper, Basic grey. Scallopped punch, Marvy Uchida. Fabric flower.

I have a couple more things that I have been working on that I have ready to post in the next few days, bad blogger no more!

2 peas challenge: List my 10 greatest joys
1. my husband
2. my children
3. my friends
4. music
5. scrapbooking
6. reading
7. snow days
8. home cooking
9. warm cookies fresh from the oven
10. Christmas time

7 comments:

  1. I really like your gift too! I need to make one of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea for a gift. dd would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful letter! I'm sure your sister will appreciate it. :) Great list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The letter is so cute! That's a great idea for a gift. She will really love it! :-) Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin