Friday, December 21, 2007

a soccer plaque

I made this peg hook for my dd at the beginning of the month and I am finally able to post it. It is to hang her soccer medals from. I stuck the sticker onto a scrap of yellow cardstock and then cut a thin border around it.



Supplies: Wood peg hook. Paper and sticker, Karen Foster Designs. Black paint and Mod Podge.

My other dd is carrying on about how she wants picture frames for her room. And I can't believe I am seriously considering making one for her for Christmas. I already have a 4x6 frame, it is just a matter of picking out the papers, which for me is the hardest part. We'll see how the weekend goes. I may just make it for her over the Christmas break and then she can pick out the paper herself.

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin