Thursday, December 27, 2007

this is me: favorite drink

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Our was nice and quiet and there were a lot of happy faces this year. I have my Cuttlebug and I can't wait to start using it.

This is for the favorite drink this is me journal entry. I couldn't pick just one drink so I made a list.



Supplies: Paper: Love, Elsie. Stamps: PSX and Making Memories. Punches: EK Success.

2peas challenge: Some of the after holiday projects I am working on are my this is me entries, thank you cards and finishing my December kit projects.

7 comments:

  1. Great page! I like the fun patterned paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the Elsie paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, Love this idea - have you been doing this for a while? Where can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Linda - glad you all had a good Christmas. Love your page and that medals hook -- mind if I steal that idea? My DD needs an attractive way to hang some!

    {{Happy New Year, friend!}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute LO! I love Starbucks for a treat too! SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is just devine Linda . . . great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin