Friday, January 25, 2008

a blue valentine

I was playing around again with monochromatic color schemes and came up with this card. I chose blue beacuse I wanted to keep with my goal of using up my stash. Actually my goal of using my new stuff while it is still new. I have a little quirk about my new paper...I don't like to use it right away. I know that sounds really silly but it's a true story. So here is this card featuring some new Pop Culture papers.

Supplies: paper, KI Memories. Stamp, Inque Boutique. punch, EK Success. die cuts, Sizzix. deco scissors. ribbon.

9 comments:

  1. cute card! I love the monochromatic. I can sympathize with your paper issue. I tend to collect rather than use. Sometimes I just like to admire how pretty it all is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable ... I love that shade of blue and the clean design ... thanks for re-posting the link. Not sure what was happening in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing...I tend to hoard the new stuff (and the old stuff). It's a great goal to use it right away. I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda ~ I do the same thing, keep the new paper! I am always waiting for the perfect layout to use it. TFS! Nice Card also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I have the same problem with my patterned papers. Trying to learn to cut them up sooner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that patterned paper! And I'm a fellow pp collector too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I like it! But girl, don't go changing the bar here on patterned paper, ROFL. Use it up while it's new? You must be kidding, ROFLROFL

    (Actually, I'm kidding. You go with whatever works!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card and love that you used blue for a valentines card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin