Wednesday, January 2, 2008

december kit projects: a layout, this is me and a frame

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year holiday! Now that the kids are back in school, I can get back to blogging.

I thought I would start by posting some of my December Shakerbox kit projects. This kit features papers from A Rhonna Christmas and they were really fun to work with. A layout with some snow photos from last year.




A close up of the ghost letters that I covered with the fabric paint for a frosty look.



A close up of the buttons I covered with the fabric paint. Also shown is the journaling block that I stamped with the snowflake in red to mimic the sticker.



Supplies: Cardstock, Pattern paper, sticker, snowflake stamp and fabric paint, December Shakerbox kit. Letters, Hiedi Swapp. Buttons and journaling stamp, Autumn Leaves. Metal plate, American Crafts.

This is an entry about my 2008 goals for my this is me journal. If you are interested in more information about the challenges click on the this is me link and it will take you to the blog. Right now they are giving us until January 7 (I think) to catch up. I should have put keeping up with my challenges as one of my goals. :)


Supplies: Paper and floss, December Shakerbox kit. Stickers, KI Memories.

This is an easy photo frame the paper is really the only embelishment you need but I put the ribbon along the bottom to ground the tree and it reminds me of snow.


Supplies, Paper and ribbon, December Shakerbox kit. Letter, Scenic Route. Frame, Michael's.

I have a few more kit projects that I will post tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I found your blog through the comment you left on mine. When I read your profile, I thought, "OMG -- She's my idol!" :-) I have just started getting into making cards and my hope is to (a) get some of my work published, (b) get involved on a design team or something like it, and/or (c) sell my work in an Etsy shop. And WHOA, you do all those things. Cool! You also love 80s music! HELLO?! I used to do this feature on my blog called Funky Flashback where every week I would post 3 music videos from the 80s! Nobody ever commented on them though so I thought there was no love for 80s much anymore. Glad to see there is someone who still hearts it! :-) BTW, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects! I love the ghost letters, you did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts and frame! You always do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! I love the "A Rhonna Christmas" line - so pretty! tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Linda, as always! And Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Love that Rhonna line! My kids are still off school until next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog..
    I just love all the fun things you create . I will definitely have to come back and Scrap lift ideas if you don't mind..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your procjects Linda - i can't wait to work with the kit myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, you rocked that kit, girl! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin