Saturday, January 12, 2008

a fast birthday card

I was going through my scrap piles again and found these two. I was trying to use the other sides of these papers (the large scrap was green with dotted circles and the strip was pink with green birds) but it wasn't working with this birthday sticker I have had in my stash forever. Another reason to love double sided paper.

Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. ink, Stampin' Up. Sticker, Making Memories. ribbon

I've been tagged again, this time by Kimmie Sue. So here are my answers again plus the new ones.

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: birthdays and Christmas

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? New York City and Acapulco

3. Name 2 things you do every day: email and read blogs

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I really love music and I like to read.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: England and Italy

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I like to play video games with my kids and I have lived in five different states.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: When I was a kid, Froggy, it rhymed with my last name and my best friend calls me Lindee.

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: lately, seltzer and chocolate milk

9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life? I worked as a claims associate at a Walmart. I loved that job and I learned that people will try to return anything and Walmart would pretty much take anything back. But it kept things interesting. My first job was in the bakery at Waldbaum's. I like it but it was bad because of all the temptations and it smelt so good.

10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work? Scrapbook and watch tv

11. What are 2 things I would like to learn: how to cook and manage my time better

12. What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought? The last 2 songs I downloaded are Smells Like Teen Spirit and Lithum by Nirvana.

13. Name 2 movies you could watch or you have watched 100 times in your life and still watch again: Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club

14. What's your favorite 2 lines from the movies? Not sure if these are exact "I can't believe I gave a geek my panties" Sixteen Candles. "You couldn't ignore me, even if you tried." The Breakfast Club.

15. Name your 2 favorite books: Any of the Harry Potter books and any of the Stephanie Plum books.

16. My question, what 2 web sites do you visit each day: 2 Peas and the Shakerbox

I'm not going to tag anyone else because I think everyone has already been tagged. If I'm wrong let me know and I'll tag you! :)

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading your addtional answers Linda!

    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that mix of PPs and the ribbons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute card. Glad to know someone else starts with the embellies, LOL. Hello, real world. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great card. You make it sound like you only had those 3 items in your scraps, and they just happened to work...LOL. I know better, don't I? Gosh, if only I could use my scraps. But I find when I do, I just make more scraps. I loved your additional answers to the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! Gotta love that double-sided paper :) The tag has really got long - I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Have a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love that card! Wish I could do the stuff you do with cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin