Saturday, January 5, 2008

i am done!!

I have met my goal and after getting 15 prompts behind in my this is me journal I am finally caught up! And just in time for the newest one which should be posted on Monday. I have every intention of keeping up this time. I will be posting those entries as soon as I get the photos taken...hopefully tomorrow if the lighting is right.

I am really happy with the way the journal is turning out. This one is for the things I collect entry. I outlined some of the flowers on the paper and then wrote in my collections.


Supplies: Paper and stickers SEI.

8 comments:

  1. great challenge and good luck in staying caught up - I know how life gets in the way sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like how you outlined a few of the flowers. WTG in getting caught up on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journaling is such a struggle for me, I know I need to do it but really don´t know what to say!!
    Good job love the design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goog for you for getting those important layouts done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful thing to do! I sooo struggle with journaling. I guess that's why I blog now. LOL!! I have found my blog has helped me journal more in my scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Linda! And congrats for meeting your goal. Those challenges are not that easy, so I know you worked hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin