Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i love snow

This is from last winter, playing in our backyard, where we have a big hill for sledding. This was the year we got ds to go outside and actually enjoy himself, once he discovered how much fun it was to throw snow at his sisters as they zipped by him on the sleds. Of course they threw snow back and then he cried...oh well, but he did stay outside. Dd and I both took him down the hill on the sled which was a lot of fun until those girls threw snow at me! They are so funny but I got them back.



Supplies: paper and stickers, KI Memories. paper frill, Doodlebug. journal block, Heidi Swapp. deco scissors.

2peas challenge: I am staying warm during the cold snap by staying in as much as possible.

10 comments:

  1. Great winter LO :) I'm all for staying in during this cold weather - and it's so pretty to look at outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love the photo arrangement and the KI Memories PPs. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout, Linda. Is your DS posing like air guitar? Or are my eyes really screwed up? LOLOL Oh well, he looks cool to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute layout, Linda! Love that Ki paper! I'm hoarding some of that very paper myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout. DS looks great in his sunglasses! I can see him poised with some snow in his hand ready to throw at the next bobsledder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, congrats on also appearing in Just Cards! What's your last name? I want to look through for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda this layout is super cute! I just love it!

    Keep stayin' warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute LO, and photos are great, too!

    I'm with you on staying indoors to keep warm! Brrr...it's been WAY too cold for me the past couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your winter LO! Looks like they're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin