Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lots of excitement

I am so happy because I got an email last night requesting my Noel frame (one of my December kit projects) to be featured in Holiday Cards and More, Volume 3. I love reading Paper Crafts, so it is always a little thrill when I can be in the pages of it.

I also received my copy of Just Cards, Volume 8 the other day. I was happy to see that I had 6 cards featured in that magazine. Here is one of my thank you cards that was featured.



Supplies: paper, KI Memories. stamp, Stampin Up. green embossing powder. brown buttons.

2peas challenge: I haven't taught a class but it is one of my goals for 2008. I am working on getting my stuff together before I approach the owner of my lss.

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats on having your cards & frame published. :) I'll have to hunt down a copy of that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love Paper Crafts too! Congrats! I will be looking through JC8 later for your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Linda, way to go! And, your lss owner is nuts if she doesn't grab you up quick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job, Linda!! I love the card you have up today, too. Very nice! I'll be checking out that mag, too, when it comes in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin