Thursday, January 3, 2008

more December kit projects: a layout and 2 cards

Here are the other projects I did with the December Shakerbox kit.

This layout is of me and dh on our way to see The Police back in November. I was laughing so hard when the picture was snapped that it looks like my eyes are closed but they aren't.




Supplies: Paper and ribbon, December Shakerbox Kit. Letters, American Crafts and Junkitz.

I love this Bella stamp, I think she is so festive and goes well with the glitter papers from A Rhonna Christmas.



Supplies: Paper,ribbon and glitter paint, December Shakerbox kit. Stamps, Stamping Bella and Savvy Stamps.

A close up of the glitter paint on the Bella's clothes and drink. It is white on white so it maybe a little hard to see but I think it looks cool in person.


For this card I attached the felt to the cardstock using randomly placed french knots. I like to cross stitch every now and then, lately it has been more then.


Supplies: Paper, felt and floss, December Shakerbox Kit. Stamp, Savvy Stamps.

A close up view of the french knots. It took me awhile to get the hang of making them again so some are looser than others but that is ok.


The main reason I stitched the felt on is that I am clueless about what type of adhesive to use on felt. So if you have any recommendations, I'd appreciate the information.

6 comments:

  1. Great projects! That Bella stamp looks so cute with the Rhonna paper. Love the idea of using french knots on the felt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards are too cute! i just may need the bella stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love the Bella stamps :) As far as the felt goes, you could try Fabri-Tac; they sell it at M's and J's and nothing comes loose from that stuff! Just remember a little goes a long way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome and i love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the felt with the French knots! Now there is NO WAY I could ever figure out how to tie one of those knots. It's the perfect touch for your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin