Tuesday, January 15, 2008

snowmen card

I bought this stamp awhile back to make Christmas cards with and I never did. Time always gets the better of me. Then when I was in Recollections I found the let it snow stamp and at 40% it was coming home with me.

Supplies: Stamps, Great Impressions and Rubber Soul. Cuttlebug template. red ribbon. Stickles.

2peas challenge: Do I try to keep up with the scrapping trends? I think I stay true to my style and what I like. I do like to try new things to see if it is for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The hardest thing is trying to keep up with the new releases. I think I am done trying and I am just going to work on using what I have for now.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Stamp, love the card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The background embossing is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - we're a lot alike with our "trendiness." :) Love that card. The stickles & embossed snowflakes are the perfect touch. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your your prayers, I love this card it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! You are really making me want to get a Cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin