Wednesday, January 9, 2008

tagged and a card with a tag

I was tagged by Darcey and Toni.

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: birthdays and Christmas

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? New York City and Acapulco

3. Name 2 things you do every day: email and read blogs

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I really love music and I like to read.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: England and Italy

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I like to play video games with my kids and I have lived in five different states.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: When I was a kid, Froggy, it rhymed with my last name and my best friend calls me Lindee.

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: lately, seltzer and chocolate milk

9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life? I worked as a claims associate at a Walmart. I loved that job and I learned that people will try to return anything and Walmart would pretty much take anything back. But it kept things interesting. My first job was in the bakery at Waldbaum's. I like it but it was bad because of all the temptations and it smelt so good.

10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work? Scrapbook and watch tv

11. What are 2 things I would like to learn: how to cook and manage my time better

12. My question...What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought? The last 2 songs I downloaded are Smells Like Teen Spirit and Lithum by Nirvana.

All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough? I am tagging Tammie and Aimeslee.

Now I will end this with a card I made for a challenge I came up with at the Shakerbox. Use at least 3 flowers, 2 pattern papers and 1 fiber. The sentiment is heat embossed.

Supplies: Paper and tag, SEI. Flowers, Prima and unknown sequins. Stamp, A Muse Art Stamps. Fibers, Fiber Scraps. Brads, Queen and Co.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! I love the sentiment you put on the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    I love the colors in this card!!! Pink and green are one of my fav combo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers Linda! Great card too - the colours are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! And wow - Nirvana - that takes me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card - pink and green are my favorite combo, too. (I feel like I'm copy catting off of Rosemary!)

    I liked reading your answers - although I don't think I was surprised by many, maybe the seltzer water and chocolate milk....

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve your card! Wow! And it was fun reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, it's funny, your 2 fave topics are my 2 least fave! LOL

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda,

    I am having the most fun on your blog. I need to start making cards more often!

    Thank you for all of the inspiration. And... if you want to learn to cook, I can take some time to post a few lessons on my blog. I went to cooking school and still have my initial lessons here. (I just came across them a few days ago...) but on that organizing point... I am not so sure where I put them. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin