I was tagged by Darcey and Toni.
1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: birthdays and Christmas
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? New York City and Acapulco
3. Name 2 things you do every day: email and read blogs
4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I really love music and I like to read.
5. 2 places you wish to visit: England and Italy
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I like to play video games with my kids and I have lived in five different states.
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: When I was a kid, Froggy, it rhymed with my last name and my best friend calls me Lindee.
8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: lately, seltzer and chocolate milk
9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life? I worked as a claims associate at a Walmart. I loved that job and I learned that people will try to return anything and Walmart would pretty much take anything back. But it kept things interesting. My first job was in the bakery at Waldbaum's. I like it but it was bad because of all the temptations and it smelt so good.
10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work? Scrapbook and watch tv
11. What are 2 things I would like to learn: how to cook and manage my time better
12. My question...What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought? The last 2 songs I downloaded are Smells Like Teen Spirit and Lithum by Nirvana.
All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough? I am tagging Tammie and Aimeslee.
Now I will end this with a card I made for a challenge I came up with at the Shakerbox. Use at least 3 flowers, 2 pattern papers and 1 fiber. The sentiment is heat embossed.