Friday, January 4, 2008

thank you cards

I have been busy working some thank you cards to send to dh's partners and support staff for the lovely Christmas presents.

This card was fun to make as I was finally able to use my new Cuttlebug. I colored in parts of the girl with Stickles.



Supplies, Paper, American Crafts. Stamps, A Muse and Savvy Stamps. Cuttlebug template. Marvy circle punches. Stickles.

I am in love with my punches. They are great for cardmaking.



Supplies: Paper, American Crafts. Marvy Uchida square punches. Sticker, Bazzill.

Look it is another card with Stickles! I have a serious addiction to them.



Supplies: Paper, Chatterbox. Prima flowers. Rubon, Making Memories. ribbon and die cut.

2peas challenge: Do you try to join scrap/card challenges to keep you going on your projects? Or for inspiration from others? I join them for the inspiration. It is especially helpful if I am feeling blocked. I also look to the challenges for when I am in the mood to make something but I'm looking for something different or out of my comfort zone to try.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about getting a Cuttlebug. Your card is making me want it even more! My husband is just not going to see right now how I NEED this though, especially after all the other cool stuff I just got! I'll have wait until my birthday probably for this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - love how you've used the cuttlebug on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful cards! I love my punches, too. I use them all the time for cards. TFS! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards! i have so many punches. you've inspired me to get them out to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! They look great.

    Add me to the list of those considering a Cuttlebug. I'm just about ready to succumb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, the embossing folders are the thing I most love about the Cuttlebug. And also punches, although my Spellbinders Nestabilities dies start griping if I don't reach for them instead, LOL. Punches are quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful cards Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin