Saturday, January 26, 2008

this is me: 2 much $

This is the next entry in my this is me journal. The topic is what do we spend the most money on and I pick scrapping supplies. I'm sure I am not alone in that. I am keeping with my goals of using my stash and staying current in my journal prompts. I actually made it into the slide show on their blog and that hasn't happened since I started back in September.



Supplies: Paper, KI Memories. Stickers, American Crafts. Flowers, Prima. Photo Corners, Chatterbox. Stickles, Ranger.

4 comments:

  1. Linda sorry I've got so behind on blogs! Love your layout and the blue valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a rockstar, Linda! Congrats on the slideshow. Actually, I'm digging that ancient KI - gives me hope. I've got the same dang paper, ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely relate! Everytime I think, "oh I just get one or two items." And then I'm hauling a load to the cashier and get a big bill. Oops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very cool about the slideshow! YAY! Love the layout. I'm trying to use my stash, too. I'm trying to only buy adhesive for the time being. It's hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin