Thursday, January 31, 2008

this is me: favorite restaurants

Here is this weeks entry for my this is me journal. The topic is my favorite restaurant. I picked Outback because the food is good and because my dh has worked for them for over 10 years. I was thinking about putting an unused Bloom card on this layout but then thought dh would get mad so I used one of his business cards instead.



Supplies: paper, Paper Trunk. tag, 7 gypsies. stickers, Chatterbox. flower, Prima. heart brad. business card.



Thank you Heather for this wonderful surprise! I will say that I do enjoy reading the same blogs you gave the award to. So here are 10 other blogs that I enjoy visiting.


Barbara, love her ideas and when I visit it is like I am still in the neighborhood.
Aimeslee, love the comments you leave me, they always make me smile.
GingerKitty, she has some cool photos on her blog, love the train one.
Tina, love her mini albums.
Jill, I love following her project 365 series.
Janet, love reading Feline Friday, have you seen the cat wig?
Gabrielle, love her work, great mini book posted today.
Jane, love her layouts, especially the ones featuring her gd.
Alli, love her scenery photos
Brenda, love her work, she has a great style

13 comments:

  1. Trust me, Linda, you are still in the Hood - the gang asks about you all the time! I love your work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda!! That is so sweet of you. Love seeing all of your creations! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much! I'll pick it up tonight and put it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO!

    Thanks Linda for mentioning my work! Your too sweet! I'll post this on my blog tonight and link you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Linda I was so thrilled to be in this list! Thanks, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda - you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank Thanks for all the kudos. You are the best
    choo choo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! You're making me hungry! LOL I love the cluster of items. :)

    Looks like Heather beat me to it - I've got your blog on my Excellent list too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS!!!!!! Gonna go add it to my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Linda! what a great way to start my day. I'll blog/link this tonite :)

    Love the layout idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout! I also enjoy all the blogs you posted :) Enjoy your award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Linda, thanks again. I'm bringing up the rear here...catching up on reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin