Friday, January 18, 2008

this is me: favorite things

This is my favorite things entry for my this is me journal. We were to make a list of our favorite things of 2007, a spin on the Oprah's favorite things episode. I only had 2, my Sirius satellite radio and my iPhone, both gifts from my dh. He is the best!

Supplies: paper, Die Cuts with a View. diecut, My Minds Eye. flower, corner rounder and Dymo label maker.

Starting today are having a crop over at the Shakerbox that will run through Monday. There will be lots of fun challenges for both paper and digital and some games and door prizes too. If you are looking for some inspiration this weekend, come on by for a visit.

I also wanted to post a peek at the January kit. I can't wait to see it in person and I am looking forward to working with it.

4 comments:

  1. Fun layout! I love the background paper - too cool. And the kit looks delicious. :) What fun goodies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that layout! The flower is just a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! And see DH's are good for some things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That January kit looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see your creation!

    The layout is adorable! I have yet to journal anything about me, I should think about that.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin