Sunday, January 6, 2008

this is me: part 1

Here are a three of my journal pages that I have been working on. The first 2 were that hardest ones for me to do and were the last ones I did in this catch up marathon.

This one is for the entry 37 things to do before I turn 38. But if you were taking the challenge you would change the numbers based on your next birthday. This one was hard because I was having trouble coming up with 37 things.



Supplies: Paper, Basic Grey. Stickers, Bo Bunny.

This one is for the doodle an entire page. I had a hard time with this one because I don't really doodle and I didn't know what to doodle. But it is done!



Supplies: Pens, EK Success.

This one is for the entry what makes you scream. What makes me scream is when the young mob I live with stops listening and becomes out of control. Order is then temporarily restored.



Supplies: Paper, Love Elsie. Punches, Marvy Uchida.

5 comments:

  1. Great list of things to do before 38. I could add a couple of those things to my list too! I like the colors you chose too for you "what makes me scream" page. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! That's a super idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good giggle reading your lists. We are from the same era and we both have busy men are sahm's to 3 little people. Loved your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of making a list of what you want to accomplish before your next bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your entries. I bet those are going to be really enjoyable looking back at years from now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin