Monday, January 7, 2008

this is me: part 2

This one is for the what makes me cry entry. I was almost in tears, out of frustration, making this because my cardstock got stuck in my other border punch. After I got the paper out I tried to unstick it with wax paper. That didn't work so well, it got stuck again and then it broke into 2 pieces. Oh the irony of it all! Supplies: Paper, American Crafts. Sticker, Chatterbox. Stamps, Autumn Leaves. Punch, Fiskars.



This entry is about my thoughts on reality tv. I used to be a huge watcher of it a few years back but not so much anymore. But there are a couple that I like to watch when I remember that they are on. Supplies: Paper, American Crafts.




2peas challenge: How do I get current photos of myself? Over the years, I have gotten better about getting in front of the camera. Especially now that dh has a cool digital camera he is now taking photos too. And my oldest dd is good in a pinch and if she is home when I am in need of a photo of myself. In the past I have taken them myself. My profile photo is one of those that I took of myself about a year or so ago. I like it but my dh doesn't. I told him that he needed to take a better photo of me with his new camera, if he didn't like it so much. I guess he doesn't hate it that much.

5 comments:

  1. What great journaling pages. Your kids will someday have written proof that you were someone other than just Mom! My kids are still clueless. I should create an "About Me" album - shake them all up a bit! "No, I don't live and breathe to make your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches"... Nope, I'm sure they think that's all there is to me. Your journal is wonderful, and a great thing to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I had to delete the first post - too many typos! It's still early and my mind is not focussed - I need more coffee... yummmm, coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the "me" pages! I have a couple of those punches that are a nightmare to use. One I have succumbed to using my MM hammer to knock it through! So frustrating though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great journaling pages Linda - I love that this album includes so much journaling - a real insite into the real you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job with your book, Linda! Awesome journaling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin