Friday, January 11, 2008

this is me: part 3

A couple more entries for my this is me journal. This topic is what I would want on a deserted island with me. This KI Memories paper reminds me of water and then I got the idea to paper piece a tree. I sketched the tree out and punched out 2 coconuts. Then I punched out a large circle and cut around it with my deco scissors.


This one is for my favorite food entry. Once again I can't pick just one thing so I made a list. Supplies: Paper, Flair. Stamps, PSX.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love Basic Grey!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome entries! What a great project this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun entries! I like the use of the deco scissors for the sun. I have a couple that are too often collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving your this is me book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cool book! Great idea for a challenge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your book!!!!!!

    Go look at my blog for a little gift for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! I really like the cards that have the corn and honey on them... too cute!!

    By the way, I got tagged and now... you're it! Go to my blog to see the questions. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin