Monday, January 14, 2008

this is me: top 10 movies and a blog challenge

Alli gave me this award the other day and I want to pass it on to everyone who has been nice enough to stop by and visit. I also want to thank everyone who does stop by and takes the time to leave a comment, I have enjoyed visiting your blogs too.

Another this is me journal page, we were to list our top 10 movies. I have 10 tags but I don't have 10 movies listed which is why it is called the more than top 10 movies. Most of the movies I like are from a series and you just can't break up the series.

Supplies: Tags, SEI. Stickers, American Crafts. Punch, Fiskars.

2 peas challenge: What is my ideal job? This is pretty funny because this was last Monday's entry for my journal and I haven't done it yet (so much for not getting behind again)because I don't really know and I am still trying to figure that out. I do enjoy making cards and other things and I want that to be my dream job but I am starting to have some doubts about that. I feel a lot of pressure (from myself) to decide what I am going to do with myself soon because my youngest will be off to full day kindergarten in the fall. I am lucky that I can be choosy since dh has a really good job but I feel like it is time for me to get out of this house, at least part time. At least I still have some time before I have to really decide, right now I am still thinking, planning and dreaming.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea for a layout, I´ll have to do that myself. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you used the tags! I need to do a journal album like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiana Jones??? Are you going to #4? Nathan has it marked on the calendar already!

    Great Layout - see I learn more about you every time I read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin