Monday, January 21, 2008

this is me: when I grow up and winter

These are the next 2 entries for my this is me journal. The first page is for the what I want to be when I grow up entry. The yesterday was my dreams as a kid, today is what I am doing right now and tomorrow is my goals/dreams for the future.

Supplies: paper, Chatterbox, Daisy D's and Making Memories. Stamps, Inque Boutique. Stickers, Lil Davis. ribbon, Michaels



This entry is about what we like about winter. I took this photo of my backyard from my deck last year. I love fresh snow fall.

Supplies: paper, Daisy D's and Scenic Route. stamps, Fontwerks. Snowflakes and date stamp, Making Memories. blue heart rhinestones.



2peas challenge: I think I am doing well with my resolutions. I am working on them and I have to remember that baby steps will get me to my goals

6 comments:

  1. Your layouts are so pretty, that is a great idea for a layout the yesterday, today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layouts, I love the Chatterbox papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Winter Layout is yummy! I love your Goals one - I'm absolutely certain you will accomplish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Gosh, what a pretty winter photo and layout, and I love how you did the time elements on your Grow Up layout. MTV's loss, Hon... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin