Tuesday, January 29, 2008

waiting for cha

Today's blog challenge asks, what new releases am I looking forward to seeing at winter CHA. I'm interested in my favorites, KI Memories, Basic Grey, Doodlebug and Scenic Route because I buy a lot of their paper. I'm excited to see that Crate Paper is back. I love their papers and I should stop hoarding them.

I'm interested to see if Chatterbox will have a release since the were bought by the company that owns 7 gypsies (another favorite). It has been a long time since we have seen anything from them and I'm wondering if they will still have the same style. For a while there it was my favorite paper to use. And I still love the paper but it has been a long time since anything new. Here is a card using some classic Chatterbox...sorry for the crooked scan.


Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. flowers, Prima. Stickles, Ranger. ribbon, Offray and May Arts. stamp, Stampin Up. tag, from an old Eye Candy kit.

11 comments:

  1. I'm wondering about chatterbox too. I love the texture of their papers and hope that the new company keeps the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious about Basic Grey and Scenic Route too. And Cosmo Cricket has some really great stuff coming out for CHA too, take a look at their blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I really like the new Crate and Cosmo Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I can't wait for Cosmo Cricket's new paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. And I LOVE the one you posted yesterday. Your niece will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chatterbox and have hoarded quite a lot of it! The card is beautiful, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, did I tell you I thought that card with the pom-pom trim was cute? Can't remember. If I didn't comment it was cuz the phone rang or something.

    This card is cute too - I have some of that leaf ribbon! Still too timid to use it, so I love seeing it used, buck me up for that, girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card - the pattern paper is just gorgeous! Mmm - crate paper, basic grey, scenic route, LOL . . . and so the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a bit of Chatterbox in my stash. Definitely curious to see what will happen. I enjoy their double sided papers.

    Very cute card! I like the green accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I know my LSS is wondering about BG - they can't afford 4 whole new lines (they're hoping they go to one or two) I hope they have stamps for every line! Other than that, I'm finding it hard to get up about CHA - as I didn't really find the things I wanted from the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin