Wednesday, January 30, 2008

you're a star

I made this card based on a sketch from Paper Crafts. It is 6" square. And I'm cutting into the new paper again. I'm such a rebel these days.

Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. diecut, Sizzix. circle cutter, Creative Memories. font, Times New Roman. brown pen.

2 peas challenge: Come up with a new scrap word. This is really hard but the best I can come up with is scrap-o! It's a play on Rachel Ray's yum-o! So it would mean a really great layout, eye candy. Now that I typed it sounded so much better in my head. :)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Very pretty and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the placement of the stars. It's Card-O! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable - love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is scrap-o! :) I love the pop of the orange & green. Great job being a rebel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card - love the brown green and orange together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda! The colours look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card and check out my blog, I left a little something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Linda! I love SR paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - I'm a sucker for a circle and stars cinches the deal, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin