Monday, February 4, 2008

card: two hearts

I have been taged by Toni.

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter.
If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

M-Music, I love to listen to many different types.
A- Albany, I went to school there.
R- Racing, I like to play Mario Kart with my kids.
I- Ice Cream, my favorite dessert.
E-Elephants, I think they are so cute.

I'm going to tag:
Barbara
Jane
Gabrielle
Heather
Darcey

I was playing around yesterday, killing time before the Super Bowl, and came up with this card. I'm happy to be using up some more scraps.

Supplies: paper, 7 gypsies. punch, Marvy Uchida. stamps, Autumn Leaves. coaster, GinX.

I stopped by Recollections on Saturday and the only things they had left were the custom school papers and they didn't even have the school that my girls will be attending. The universe is telling me that I don't need more stuff. Oh well, at least when I stopped in last Monday I was able to pick up some great deals.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda - the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and black on your card. Yup, you have plenty of paper to cut into missy, good thing Recollections had nothing for you! LOL That word play reminded me that you are a video game fah-reak, right? LOLLOLLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. I'll try to get to the tag tonight or tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along! I love these tags; there's always something new to learn about - like your love of elephants! Beautiful card, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, Linda! Love using scraps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your cards Linda!

    We share the same middle name! :)

    I'll post this tag on my blog tomorrow, thanks for taggin me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin