Wednesday, February 20, 2008

cards and the january kit

My final projects using the January kit are some cards. This card was quick to put together. That is cardstock that I have thread through the buckle.


Supplies: all paper and buckle, January Shakerbox kit. stamps, Savvy Stamps

I love how this one came out.


All supplies: January Shakerbox kit

Sorry for the shadow on this one. I painted the chipboard white and then applied the blue rubons.


Supplies: all paper, chipboard, brad and blue rubons, January Shakerbox kit. black rubon, Making Memories. white paint.

I busted out the Stickles for this one.


Supplies: all paper and ribbon, January Shakerbox kit. stamp, A Muse. punches, Marvy Uchida. Stickles, Ranger.

2 peas blog challenge: How old would I be if I didn't know my real age? I would guess that I would be around 31 or 32. People that I meet are usually surprised to find out that I am the mom of a middle schooler. Some days I am even surprised.

10 comments:

  1. I can´t pick a favorite they are all soo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all the creations. Love the color combos! Was it hard to liberate the stickles? LOL (break out, like, of jail?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! The last is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Great! Look at all of those - so fantastic! You know I love your work, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! I love the colors in these cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Linda! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin