Friday, February 22, 2008

colorstory card challenge

The next challenge for color story was to use the scraps from my layout to make a card. This is what I came up with.

Supplies: scalloped cardstock, Bazzill. paper, Basic Grey. stickers, Making Memories. stamp, Autumn Leaves. ribbon, May Arts. punch, Marvy Uchida.

I'm hoping to get enough good light today to take some photos of my this is me entries. But with the freezing rain falling right now I don't think that is going to happen. When is spring going to be here?

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that lil birdie stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love using up those scraps! Have a great weekend, Linda. Let's hope spring gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! That little birdie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin