Tuesday, February 19, 2008

january kit projects

I have been a bad blogger but I did have a nice long weekend with my family minus the petty fights between the kids. But today is a school day and time to catch up with everyone.

I made this pencil holder to put by my computer. I just thought my colored pencils looked prettier for the photo.



Supplies: paper, January Shakerbox kit. pencil holder and flowers, Prima. black paint. black Stickles.

This is a quick one, a small Target notebook. I have a ton of these in different colors.



Supplies: paper, stickers and rick rack, January Shakerbox kit. blue ribbon, Micheals.

I made this tag book for my dd, listing her top 10 favorite animals from our trip to the zoos. Because the book wouldn't lay flat before I started I cut it apart into individual pages.



The first page, her favorite animal is a polar bear and lucky for us they have 2 at the Maryland Zoo. I snapped that photo when she walked right by us against the glass.



Supplies: paper and stickers, January Shakerbox kit. tag book, Creative Imaginations. binder clip.

7 comments:

  1. All of your projects are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Looks like a great kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda you work so pretty!! That pencil holder is simply adorable and your notebook is so cute and the zoo book is a grat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute projects! I love the pencil holder best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all your projects! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pencil holder. Wish I could find some of those unfinished, but I use tall coffee cups mostly, for my pencils and pens. Good for you for taking time off from this blogging thang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great projects! Love that pencil holder. How fun to have a nice place to collect them! And that book is just adorable. :-) TFS! Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin