Friday, February 15, 2008

layout: one

I am finally able to share my January Shakerbox Kit projects. This was fun to work with, Tinkering Ink papers

This layout is of me on my first birthday. And I took my journaling from what my mom wrote in my baby book.
Supplies: all paper, letter stickers, rick rack and blue flower gem, January Shakerbox kit. journal box, Tinkering Ink. flowers, Prima. rhinestones.

I also received this nice surprise from Toni. Thanks again Toni! This really made my day.

8 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome! I love coming and seeing your cards and layouts every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love the black & white details. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!!!!! BTW, you've been tagged! Go check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, congrats on your award Linda!

    I just love your page too - the colours are just perfect together and make it so very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elements and colors of your layout, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout, love the color combination and very cute baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute layout - love what you did with the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin