Wednesday, February 13, 2008

layout: snow

It is a yucky day here today. We had freezing rain last night, so the roads are iced up. At least it is getting warmer as the day goes on, now it is just raining. I would rather have snow than ice. I'm glad that it is a blah day. I have lots of scrappy stuff to catch up on, kit club projects and this is me prompts (shocking that I am behind again with that). I hope to post some of that starting tomorrow.

Here is another snow layout from last year.



Supplies: paper, KI Memories. letters, American Crafts. ribbon, Junkitz. deco scissors and staples. It is inspired by a layout I saw in the January Scrapbooks etc.

2peas challenge: I'm not sure where I will be in a year from now. Probably the same place I am now only all my children will be in school full time. Maybe I'll get a job or already have one. All I do know is that I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with myself when September rolls around and I have no clear answer yet.

10 comments:

  1. Your layout is so pretty and love the pics in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! and I hear ya about rather having snow than ice! We've been going through the same thing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layout! We got a lot of that winter weather, too, but first it fell as snow - snowday yesterday, and then all night as ice - and we are locked in! DH took a pic of the car and emailed it to his work - they totally understood why he had to stay home today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will come up a good game plan, Linda, whatever you decide. Maybe you just haven't found somewhere you you rather be besides with all of us! LOLOL Cute layout, looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Layout Linda!

    You've been tagged, follow the link!

    http://raggedydayz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome snow photos! Love the striped paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda - there's a little something over on my blog for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute layout! Love the strip of Ki...one of my favorites (hoarded, of course)! Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin