Saturday, February 2, 2008

layout: way cool man

I made this during the Shakerbox crop we had last month. My ds loves to wear sunglasses and has already on his 4th pair. I love the look of sewing on layouts but my machine and I can't seem to get it together, so I did this stitching in pen. It really didn't take too long to do it while watching tv.



Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. alphabet stickers, American Crafts. other stickers, Chatterbox and 7 gypsies. stamps, Autumn Leaves.

And speaking of Chatterbox, have you seen this sneak peak? Looks really nice and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

2peas challenge: I have no definate scrapping plans other than hitting the last day at Recollections to see what kind of bargins they have left before they close for good.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Have fun at Recollections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to let you know you've been tagged over at my blog :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! I like the PP strips. Hope you find some great deals at the close out sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I think this is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page Linda! The pattern paper looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little boy is so cute. Missy must have went thru 200 pair of sunglasses so I totally understand it being his 4th pair already, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are priceless! :-) Wish I could sew on layouts, too, but pen stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin