Saturday, February 16, 2008

layout: wedding day

Here is another layout using the January kit. This is of my sister and brother-in-law after they got married.


Supplies: all paper, ribbon, rubons and stamp, January Shakerbox kit. flower chipboard, SEI. colored pencil, Crayola

I was tagged by Alli.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a working mom of 2

Things on my to-do list today: go to Target and the post office, load of laundry, make haircut appointment and hang out with the kids

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: fix up this house

3 of my bad habits: listening to my music too loud, sleeping late and swearing

3 places I have lived: New York, Virginia and West Virginia

5 jobs that I have had: supermarket cashier, ice cream scooper at Ben and Jerry's, clothing store sales person, sewing and other tasks in the theatre dept's costume shop, and claims clerk at Walmart.

5 Things people don't know about me: I still shoot film, I like to turn the music up loud and dance when no one is home, I wish I had a cat again, I like to play online solitare, and I don't like to go clothes shopping.

I'm going to tag: Toni, Sarah, and Aimeslee.

7 comments:

  1. Love the color combo of your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!! You just reminded me that I was tagged for something a while back and I totally forgot about it! yikes!! Gotta go find it! Thanks though... Awesome layout by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout, Linda! Thanks for tagging me. I have my list up. Enjoyed reading yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and photo :) And thanks for the tag! I'll do it this weekend :) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of colors is simply perfect and I wish some ofyour talent will rub on me by visiting your blog everyday lol. Havea great sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I just blogged, so I'll do the tag tomorrow, promise. Very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin