Friday, February 8, 2008

layout: young love

I was sorting through some old photos the other day. Just looking to see if anything would catch my eye and I came across this one of me and my dh from way back when we were dating...good times, good times.

The inspiration for this layout came from the new challenge blog, color story, use pink as the main color with brown and green for accents. The bird die cut is outlined in brown pen. When I saw him, I knew he had to come home with me. I almost missed him in the store since I was shopping with all the kids.



Supplies: heart cardstock, Bazzill. pattern paper, Basic Grey and Chatterbox (bird). stickers, Basic Grey, Making Memories(letters) and KI Memories (quote). diecut, Sizzix. journal block, My Mind's Eye. heart, Heidi Swapp. pink heart rhinestones.

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! I will have to check out that blog - TFS! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout. What people don't know from that picture is that you are tall, so DH is really tall! It's obvious to see that dd is going to take after her folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting colour combination - love that little bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout, specially love the little bird and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Love the big heart and that cute bird. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet layout, Linda. I love how you took the green from the clothes and combined it with the pink, and that heart wing is clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin