Thursday, February 21, 2008

a monkey card

I went stamp shopping last week and finally had some time to play with a few of them. I've had my eyes on Changito for awhile and now he is mine. I need to find a good sentiment for this image. Maybe I'll just make my own for the next card, but a stamp would be so much easier.



Supplies: paper, Making Memories. stamp, Stampendous. punches. Marvy Uchida. tan ribbon. glitter, Red Stickles.

2 peas challenge: There are 2 questions that are on my mind right now. The first one is how am I going to organize my playlists on my iPod? Right now they are a mess and I share a library with my girls so sometimes I get their songs. And while I do enjoy watching Spongebob, I really don't need to hear the "Campfire Song."

The other question relates to this fall, I just got ds's kindergarten registration pack yesterday. I'm still thinking about the fall and what I am going to do...still stay home or get a job? I am leaning towards staying home just to see how the school routine is going to be. Then I can decide after a couple months.

12 comments:

  1. :D Love the monkey stamp! Too cute. And the comment about the "Campfire Song" made me laugh as well. I can see how that would get a bit old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this monkey stamp! And of course I totally loved the scalloped oval! Great card Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that money stamp is to cute!

    I say stay home for a while and then make the decision much easier to make one big change at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Let's gather round the campfire and sing our favorite song...the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song" LOLOL!! Yep - we have that CD too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a dilema - i stay if you can stay home - might as well try it and see how it goes. Good luck with you decision - i have issues with my playlists too - first of all - i don't know how to organize them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for posting on my blog - LOVE THe monkey card! I love that stamp too!!! All your cards are awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The monkey is so cute! He is just so cheery! LOL about your IPOD organization. I remember the days of listening to kids songs without end!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Monkey!

    the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G. This will be in my head all night! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Linda - you sure have been busy since I last was able to check in. I just love all the cards you've made - this little monkey is just so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have one of those monkey stamps, that's a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin