Thursday, February 7, 2008

red and white thank you card

This card was inspired by this week's Daring Cardmakers red and white challenge. The sentiment is heat embossed with white powder over white ink.



Supplies: paper, American Crafts. stamp and ink, Stampin Up. rick rack, Wrights. white embossing powder.

I have been tagged again, this time by Aimeslee. My first list can be read here.
And here is a new list.

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter.
If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

M-Messy, right now my desk looks like a disaster area.
A- Antiques, I like to browse antique stores when I have a chance.
R- Reading is a favorite past time.
I- Ice skating, I'm not very good at it.
E-England, one day I hope to visit.

I'm not sure who else to tag, so if you are reading and want to play along consider yourself tagged!

8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card! The colors are really beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow simply and elegant. Lovely work. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple yet pretty it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card...and I need to do the tag I've been hit 2 times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. So simple and striking! "messy" is also how my scraproom looks after this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card! I love the red and white and the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that rick-rack ... so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Bold and Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin