This is the last project I made with the February Shakerbox kit and it is one of my favorite projects I have made so far. I put it on my mantle in the family room. I found the paper mache house at Michael's. Then I painted it ivory before applying the papers.
Supplies: paper, stickers, felt hearts, buttons and flowers, February Shakerbox kit. font, King. scrap of ivory cardstock. Mod Podge. ivory paint.
I have been tagged by Sarah.
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I like to look at the places I used to live as a child on Google Maps.
2. I have a digital camera but I prefer to use my film one to take most of my pictures.
3. I am a big procrastinator.
4. If I don't have something on my to do list it won't get done.
5. As a child I would sometimes read the phone book.
6. I used to bite my nails.
7. In the 14 years that I have been married with children, I have never gone away alone. I have traveled with my dh and no kids and with kids and no dh but never alone. All that is about to change this weekend...dun, dun, dun!
I am tagging: Barbara, Toni, Melina, Katy, Heather, Alli and Jane.