Monday, March 10, 2008

an altered house and a tag

This is the last project I made with the February Shakerbox kit and it is one of my favorite projects I have made so far. I put it on my mantle in the family room. I found the paper mache house at Michael's. Then I painted it ivory before applying the papers.



Supplies: paper, stickers, felt hearts, buttons and flowers, February Shakerbox kit. font, King. scrap of ivory cardstock. Mod Podge. ivory paint.

I have been tagged by Sarah.

Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I like to look at the places I used to live as a child on Google Maps.
2. I have a digital camera but I prefer to use my film one to take most of my pictures.
3. I am a big procrastinator.
4. If I don't have something on my to do list it won't get done.
5. As a child I would sometimes read the phone book.
6. I used to bite my nails.
7. In the 14 years that I have been married with children, I have never gone away alone. I have traveled with my dh and no kids and with kids and no dh but never alone. All that is about to change this weekend...dun, dun, dun!

I am tagging: Barbara, Toni, Melina, Katy, Heather, Alli and Jane.

13 comments:

  1. That little house is adorable! You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is so pretty! What a great idea. I bet the kids would enjoy that project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the house!

    What a fun little list and I hear ya on the procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the house!!!! I see that I was tagged!!!! I will post my 7 facts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute house! :) Thanks for playing w/ the tag. Enjoyed reading your responses. Hope the weekend alone is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that house! Great list too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the house! Super cute and great colors.

    Bet your looking forward to getting away without the fam...it's nice every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - i love this - i sure missed out on a great kit - didn't I!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love all the layouts and cards since I last visited. Enjoyed reading your latest list, LOL. One thing though -- if you are a procrastinator, then what am I? So bad there's no name for it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. left you a tag - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that little house! What an adorable project. TFS! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that little house - love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin