Friday, March 21, 2008

beach layouts

It is the first full day of spring but it sure doesn't feel like it here...cold and windy. Blech! These are from our trip to Myrtle Beach last year. The girls thought the license plates were cute so everyone got one. Everyone also got a 7 gypsies tag since I had to have them when they first came out. The first one is my oldest, she likes penguins.



Supplies, papers, Imaginisce. tag and stickers, 7 gypsies. license plate and brad, Karen Foster. punch, Marvy Uchida. ribbon, American Crafts.

This is my younger dd and she likes flamingos.



Supplies: paper, Flair and Reminisce. tag and sticker, 7 gypsies. definition sticker, Making Memories. license plate and brad, Karen Foster. punch, Marvy Uchida. ribbon.

And for ds, he likes sharks and dolphins.



Supplies: paper, Flair. tag and stickers, 7 gypsies. brad, Making Memories. license plate, Karen Foster.

Are you interested in winning a $25 gift certificate to the Shakerbox?

All you have to do is visit Sheetload Blog and post a comment with your first name and last initial along with your email addy. Like this: LindaD - linda (at) emailaddy (dot) com or a link to your blog if you have your email on there. She just doesn't want to hunt you wonderful members down like a mad dog. The winner of the gift certificate will be announced on March 23rd! Deadline to enter is March 22nd Midnight CST.

Also the Shakerbox has a crop coming up March 28th - April 4th with some very generous sponsors and a lot of fun and inspiring challenges. If you are intersted stop on by and say hi!

13 comments:

  1. I've got some of those South Carolina license plate embellies....

    Thanks for posting about the crop on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH these are GREAT... I LOVE the papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love how you picked patterned papers to reflect their personal favs right now. Such cute papers too. And, I also bought one of those license plates while in MB last year. LOL Now I have inspiration for using it! tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute layouts! I need some warm weather layouts to work on - tired of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO's! Love how you chose paper to go with each child. Penguins are big at our house, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute layouts! I hope it warms up for you soon too! I'm so ready for spring. And my husband is tired of me whining about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts. Yep, I have some of those embellies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy Easter!!! I love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Wonderful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layouts are so cute, Linda. Love how you did them. Wow, summer will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice layouts! I have some of those plates, now you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin