Tuesday, March 4, 2008

february kit: blasts from the past.

For this kit I have gone way back and found some older photos of me and dh. This first one is from our birthday, we are only a week apart. We are at his parents house and his mom put our cakes in the garage. When she went to get them, she discovered that the icing was melting off of the cakes. Looking back it is still pretty funny.



Supplies: February Shakerbox kit. Trim and journaling block, Making Memories.

This one is another one from the way back machine...one of our engagement pictures. I used the same colored cardstock as the one of my dd, but I layered some vellum on top. The hearts were stamped with Perfect Medium and then given a dusting of Perfect Pearls. Then I stamped the journaling block on top of the hearts.



Supplies: paper, buttons, heart stamp, ribbon, brad and chipboard, February Shakerbox kit. journaling stamp, Autumn Leaves. floss, DMC

5 comments:

  1. Cute layouts Linda! Love the cake story, hope you put that in the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Those journaling blocks are fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts and love looking at older pictures, you and your husband look so sweet. The layouts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's! Love the paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin