Wednesday, March 5, 2008

february kit: cards

Here are my cards that I made with the February Shakerbox kit. This first one I made for the Queen of the month. At the Shakerbox, we have a member who is named queen for the month and then showered with raks by the other members. THe others were made using up some scraps.



Supplies: paper, February Shakerbox kit. stamp, Stampendous.



Supplies: paper and stickers, February Shakerbox kit. Stamp, Autumn Leaves.



Supplies: rubon, Making Memories. all other, February Shakerbox kit.



Supplies: off white cardstock. all others February Shakerbox kit

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Linda! What a cute little bee that is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the different pp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards, Linda! The little bee w/ the crown is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin