Wednesday, March 19, 2008

layout: Christmas

This is a 2 page layout that I did this past weekend. Sorry that it is stacked but I am not computer savvy enough to get them next to each other. My favorite thing about this layout is the photo of dd when she opened up her gift on the first page. She just couldn't believe that we had gotten her a Nintendo DS. I love that I was able to get it on film...just perfect!




Supplies: paper and stickers, KI Memories. flowers, Prima. journaling block, Making Memories. glitter, Stickles.

2peas challenge: Who is the one person that changed my life? That would have to be my dh. He gave me 3 beautiful children. He keeps me grounded and tries to help me with the chaos that I have going on by trying to get me organized. Sadly that doesn't always work but that is ok. I am glad that we have found each other.

11 comments:

  1. Great reaction you got on your daughter's face! That is priceless.

    And you know what? I don't know how to put pictures side-by-side either so they end up stacked, too. Oh well, right? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs! DD had the same look when she got her DS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when photos work out like that!! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You really captured the emotion of the day! Gosh, I have been hoarding that same Ki paper... :-) Wonderful LO! Still can't believe you finished 25 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that reaction is priceless and I love your layout!

    You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Your DD's reaction is priceless. Definitely a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That layout is adorable and the picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, sweetness all the way around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin