Thursday, March 27, 2008

march kit projects: part 1

It has been awhile since I have blogged or caught up on anyone else's blog. I have been running around trying to get ready for a trip dh and I are taking to Orlando for his conference. Each year there is a costume party, so we finally got our outfits. We are dressed for Oscar night in the 1940's or 1950's. I'm not even sure my dress will pass for the era but at this point I'm not that concerned. Then there is all the other shopping that needs to be done for the trip and the house while we are away. I am so tired of running around.

When I haven't been running around I have been working on my March Shakerbox kit projects...trying to get them done before I leave on Saturday. And I have finished! Here are the first round of them. I will post the rest tomorrow.

This is a mini box, that comes with the kit, and card set.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. paper frills, Doodlebug Designs.

Another card, this is based on a sketch from Paper Crafts.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit.

The next two photos are a mini book I made for my oldest dd for her to put her nature photos and then write about them. The inside pages alternate with the floral paper and the lined paper.





Supplies: March Shaker box kit. green and white ribbon. binder rings.

A large clothes pin that I made with some scraps. Sorry for the weird crop but the lighting kept causing a weird glare.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. Prima flowers. Stickles and alcohol ink, Ranger.

Last one for today...my oldest and some butterflies that she caught over the summer. No worries, they were later released.

Supplies, March Shakerbox kit. green and brown paper, Daisy D's. stickers, Chatterbox. paper frills, Doodlebug Designs. old butterfly die cut.

I am hoping to find some time later to catch up with everyone's blogs. Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Planning for trips can be exhausting! I hope you two have some fun while in Orlando. :) Great projects! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects. Can't wait to get my hands on this kit! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love all your projects specially the big clothspin. I left something in my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work, as always :) the clothespin is so pretty! I hope you are able to get some well-deserved rest on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! I'm really loving that paper...so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such amazing work! If you are heading for Disney tell Mickey I'll be there in about 20 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous creations, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin