Friday, March 28, 2008

march kit projects: part 2

Here are the rest of my projects using the March Shakerbox kit. This first one is for my this is me journal entry about my house. This photo was taken about 2 years ago and when my dd saw it she didn't realize it was our house. A lot of those bushes aren't there anymore and we have a new roof.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. paper frill, Doodlebug Designs. journal spot, Heidi Swapp.

This is an introduction page I made for my this is me journal. It wasn't part of their challenges but I wanted to have it as something to open the journal.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. rub ons, American Crafts. stickers, Making Memories.

A quick card using scraps featuring my favorite monkey stamps.



Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. Stamp, Stampendous.

One more quick card.


Supplies: March Shakerbox kit. sticker, Bazzill.

Thanks to Lida for this award. I really appreciate it.



The rules for the *you make my day award* are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

So here are 10 blogs I enjoy reading
Alli
Brenda
Carrie
Verna
Tilda
Jane
Sarah
Toni
Aimeslee
Jill

Also if you are looking for some inspiration the Shakerbox Spring Fling crop starts today. Stop on by if you get a chance. Unfortunately I will be missing it since I am leaving for Orlando tomorrow for several fun days with my dh. All I have left to do is go food shopping and pack. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your house (which is beautiful, btw) & also the card.

    Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award!! :) And your house looks beautiful. Love the thank you card! I hope you have a terrific weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's! Love the soft pinks!

    I linked you on my blog for the You Make My Day too! :)

    http://withthislifeiwilllive.blogspot.com/2008/03/you-make-my-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy browsing your blog! Great los and cards!

    Enjoy Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP!! I absolutely LOVE the card!! well.. I love everything!! LOL LOL...

    CONGRATS on your award... I can see that you truly deserve it!!!

    And thank you so much for your kind words on my Easter Blog.... I had a GREAT time... and shared it with Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you've sure been busy Linda - love your journal and your card is so cute too!

    Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog too - I'm just trying to do a bit of a catch-up with them al; - *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Linda!!! Hope you are having a blast in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, you are too sweet! Thanks for the award. :) You make my day too! Enjoy seeing your creative ideas and, of course, reading your comments on my blog. ;)

    Great "me" page! Such a cute photo of you. :) And, I know what you mean about house photos. When I see some of the first I took of ours - it looks like a completely different place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love you're progressing with all of these LO's. It's so great to have photos of yourself included in your sb's!!

    BTW, I listed your blog as one that "makes my day" on my post for today, w/o realizing that you'd already been crowned!! :-) Thanks for all the inspiration, Linda! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, you rock! LThanks, girl! And, the projects are grand. I know you are so happy to be through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin