Friday, March 14, 2008

a mini vacation

I am leaving today for a weekend crop with some of my old neighbors. It should be fun since I haven't seen some of them in over a year. Another reason I am looking forward to it is because this will be my first time away from everyone. That does sound bad but I haven't gone on a vacation alone since before I got married and that was just driving to Colorado to see my parents over semester breaks.

I'm hoping I can get a lot done. Usually I don't get much done because I am too busy talking and checking out what everyone else is doing. Ten layouts is my goal. I think that is doable.And an interesting twist for me, I mostly packed the supplies that I want to use up, things that haven't seen the light of day in a long while. I did throw in some newer things but the plan is to use up some of my stuff. Should make for some interesting cropping.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like a great time! It will be fun to have a girls' weekend away. Will look forward to seeing all that you get done! :-) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast! I hope you get your 10 layouts done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda...sounds like a GREAT time!!!! Remember...it's good for us to get away occasionally for "ME" time!!!!! Can't wait to see what you get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Linda! Enjoy your time away and good luck getting to your cropping goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda you lucky dawg!!! I would love to have time alone....totally understand what your saying here....no, it doesn't sound bad at all! Can't wait to see your lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAve a great trip, Linda. Can't wait to see what you create. And even if you don't get a thing done ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how was your mini vacation? did you enjoy, relax and get a lot done?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin