Tuesday, March 18, 2008

s is for school

I had a wonderful time at my weekend getaway. It was nice to see old friends again. I got a lot done too, 25 pages! Not too bad. I got some old stuff used up which is always a good thing. Some layouts I finished when I got home because I didn't bring something that I thought would look good on the page. Here is one of the layouts I did, simple but using up some stuff I have had forever.



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts with a View (stripe), Karen Foster (lined) and unknown(blackboard). stickers, 7 gypsies (large school) and unknown.

Today, I am taking that smiling boy off to Kindergarten registration. Later, I will start catching up on everyone's blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Using your stash and 25 LOs! Wow! Maybe I should try a mini vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 layouts - wow! I hope kindergarten registration went smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stash and 25 layouts. . . not too bad? That's awesome! I think I need one of those mini vacations too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 25 layouts!! Wow you are like my idol!! That school layout is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 25 pages! I'm lucky I get that much done in a year! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to come scrap with you I would never get that many done! Way to go and I love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! 25 pages - that is an awesome effort and using up stash at the same time . . . even better! Glad to hear that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 25 pages???! Holy cow! That's incredible! Adorable layout. It feels good to use up stuff, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, 25 pages, too dang cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin